Saturday, May 30, 2009

Notes I LOVE


* Gardenia
* Tuberose
* Violet
* Lily of the valley
* Rose
* Lilac
* Honeysuckle
* Osmanthus
* Neroli
* Apple
* Lemon
* Lychee
* Honey
* Almond
* Coconut
* Coffee
* Chocolate
* Patchouli
* Vetiver
* Sandalwood
* Cocobolo wood
* Ambergris

2 comments:

  1. Some of these notes just tickle my fancy, but others have specific memories connected to them. Lily of the valley reminds me of the front yard of my childhood home, the delicate flowers releasing their fragrance up into the tree where I sat. Lilac is another very special one for me, because it always blooms the week of my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked me this weekend as to which BPAL scents were my favorites, as the ones that you had smelled didn't appeal to you.

    I'd suggest doing a search based on the notes you have listed, and see if those combos sound interesting. If you try any imps that you don't like, they are pretty easy to trade away.

    http://www.bpal.org/search/

    ReplyDelete